Kent Grand + TDS Filter
Home, Hospitality, Institution, Office
|No of people||
15 – 20
|Type of Filtration||
RO Filter, UF Filter, UV Filter, TDS Controller, Carbon Filter, Sediment Filter
In-Tank UV Disinfection, TDS Controller, Zero water waste
Kent Grand + With TDS Controller Provide Safe Water For Everyone At Work
Water purification has become an urgent necessity in Sri Lanka to fight against water-related diseases. People fall sick and are forced to lead an unhealthy life due to a lack of pure water for drinking and other usages. It’s crucial to have safe water to drink at home, in places that you go, or even at work. PureHydro offers a range of water treatment solutions to homes, institutions, and commercial centers. PureHydro’s Kent Grand + is an amazing branded filter that has a capacity of 100L to serve pure water for 15-20 people daily. It will allow you and your coworkers to stay hydrated with plenty of clean water. Kent Grand + TDS filter is one of the top-selling products of PureHydro.
Kent Grand + is equipped with a TDS (total dissolved solids) controller and is well unknown for its zero-waste technology. It is a device that controls the TDS of water. It directs the rejected water to the overhead tank using its own pump to get diluted and to be used as normal tap water. TDS controller does not purify the water like the filters and membrane. This special feature allows retaining all the essential minerals needed. TDS controller should be adjusted so as to keep the TDS level of water between 80-150. The TDS controller has two water outputs and water input, including a TDS screw.
Kent Grand + gives you an option of multiple purifications, including UV, UF, and RO to get rid of all impurities, bacterias, and viruses to provide you with safe water for drinking. It can even eliminate dissolved contaminants like arsenic, rust, fluoride, and pesticide. The UV LED light in the storage tank keeps away bacterias. It has a purification production rate of 20 L per hour. It is a wall mounting sediment filter that has elegant housing with ABS Food Grade Plastic. The UV lamp used in the filter will last 5000 hours of operation. The filter has a maximum duty cycle of 100L per day with a booster pump voltage of 24 V DC. Its total power consumption is 60 w. Kent Grand + has a storage capacity of 9L to ensure you have a good water supply even during the absence of electricity. The water level indicator in the filter helps you keep track of the amount of purified water.
- Applications – Suitable for purification of brackish / tap water/ well water
- Purification Production Rate – 20 L/hr.
- Body Material – ABS Food Grade Plastic
- Mounting – Wall-mounting
- Dimensions (mm) – 400 (L) x 230 (W) x 540 (H)
- Inlet Water Pressure/ Temp (Min.) – 0.3 kg / cm2 / 10°C
- Inlet Water Pressure/ Temp (Max.) – 4 kg / cm2 / 40°C
- Min. / Max. Operating pH – 6.5-8.0
- Filter Cartridge – Sediment, Carbon Block Filter, RO, UV, UF & Post Carbon
- Auto-Flushing System – Yes
- UV Lamp Wattage – 11 W
- UV LED Wattage – 0.7 W
- Life of UV Lamp – 5000 hrs of operation
- Net Weight – 8.4 kg
- Storage Capacity – 9 L
- Maximum Duty Cycle – 100 L/ day
- Membrane Type – Thin Film Composite RO
- Booster Pump Voltage – 24 V DC
- Total Power Consumption – 60 W
- Input Power Supply – Single Phase 100-250 V AC, 50-60 Hz.