Kent Super + Well Water Filter
Home, Hospitality, Institution, Office
|No of people||
5 – 15
|Type of Filtration||
RO Filter, UF Filter, TDS Controller, Carbon Filter, Sediment Filter
PureHydro Brackish Water Filter
Water is one of the nonrenewable and inevitable resources that we need to lead a healthy life. Unfortunately, tap-borne water or even municipal water, though it looks clear, has a lot of contaminants that are not visible to our naked eyes. Continuous intake of such unsafe water may result in deadly diseases in the long run. Having access to clean water is vital for every human activity to maintain health and hygiene. Having purified water at the home, office and public places is very important. It is always wiser to invest in a water filter at your institutions and offices rather than spending on mineral water bottles. That way, you even contribute towards a sustainable environment. Kent Super + is an ideal well water filter to be used to purify water for hospitality purposes at home, offices, and institutions.
Kent Super + filter is suitable even for the purification of brackish water and tap water. It has a body made up of ABS Food Grade Plastic. It is a wall mounting brackish water filter that weighs 7.4 kg. The compact design used in the filter takes less space for installation. It has a storage capacity of 8L. It makes it possible to have clean water even when there is no electricity. The water level indicator in the filter shows the amount of purified water left in the storage tank. It has a purification production rate of 15 L/hr and power consumption of 6 W. The maximum duty cycle per day for Kent Super + is 75L. Push-fit components are utilized for leakproof and maintenance-free performance.
Kent Super + ensures you with a multiple purification process. RO filtration which is also called hyperfiltration is used in this filter. During this process, the semipermeable membrane sieves the salt, bacteria and germs from brackish water. As the water is forced through the membrane, the dissolved salt is repelled and not allowed to pass through it. UF filtration equipped in this well water filter has a hollow fibre membrane to trap solid debris and other contaminants, allowing filtration at a microscopic level. Ultrafiltration also has the added advantage of retaining essential minerals like calcium and magnesium.
- Applications – Suitable for purification of brackish / tap water/ well water
- Purification Capacity – Up to 15 LPH*
- Body Material – ABS Food Grade Plastic
- Mounting – On the wall
- Dimensions (mm) – L 380 W 270 H 505
- Inlet Water Pressure/ Temp (Min) – 0.3 kg / cm 2 / 10°C
- Inlet Water Pressure/ Temp (Max) – 4 kg / cm 2 / 40°C
- Filter Cartridges – RO, Sediment, Activated Carbon, UF and TDS Controller
- Input Power Supply – Single Phase 100-250 V AC, 50-60 Hz
- Auto-Flushing System – No
- Weight – 7.4 kg
- Storage Capacity – 8 L
- Purification Production Rate – 15 L/hr.
- Maximum Duty Cycle – 75 L/day
- Power Consumption – 60 W
- Membrane Type – Thin Film Composite RO
- Booster Pump Voltage – 24 V DC
- Mains Voltage – 100 – 250 V~ AC / 50-60 Hz