Kent Excell + Countertop Water Filter
Home, Hospitality, Institution, Office
|No of people||
5 – 15
|Type of Filtration||
RO Filter, UF Filter, UV Filter, TDS Controller, Carbon Filter, Sediment Filter
RO + UV Simple Water Filter System
It is important to make sure you drink and use clean water. Unsafe water leads to many diseases like cholera, diarrhoea, dysentery, and typhoid. In this day and age, with mass commercial production of goods, waste matters are directed towards the water bodies. Even the well in your home garden may not be completely free from impurities due to congested housing schemes and drainage systems. Therefore we cannot depend on raw tap water or well water to have clean and safe water. It is crucial to have a better water treatment solution to ensure the health and safety of you and your family. PureHydro has different water purifiers to suit your need. An under the counter water filter from PureHydro is a simple water filter system that does not take space in your kitchen but ensures you have clean water directly from the tap.
PureHydro’s Kent Excell + can aid you in water purification for your homes, hospitality purposes, institutions, and offices. It has a daily capacity of 75L to serve 5-15 people. Depending on your convenience, you may use the filter as a wall mounting filer or under the counter water filter or even install it under the kitchen sink. It can be attached with water coolers too. Kent + has a versatile design that suits well for a modern interior. It has a higher storage capacity of 7L so that you can have plenty of clean water even when there is no electricity. This filter weighs 10.7kg. It operates with a maximum duty cycle of 75L daily and has a total power consumption of 60W.
PureHydro’s Kent Super + under the counter water filter is equipped with multiple purification technologies to make sure you have water that is entirely free from all kinds of contaminants. RO filtration used in this filter has a membrane containing capillaries that make it possible to trap the salt and heavy metals and harmful microbes like viruses and bacterias. This membrane has the ability to soften and make water taste better. There is also a UV sterilization process involved in this filtration system. UV light is used to purify water without adding or removing any substances. TDS controller is another special feature of the water filter. It does not do any purification but controls the level of TDS in water to ensure better taste.
- Applications – Suitable for purification of brackish/ tap water/ well water
- Purification production rate – 15 L/hr
- Body material – ABS food grade plastic/stainless Steel
- Mounting – Wall-mounting/ under-the-Counter/ cooler Installation
- Dimensions (mm) – 390 (L) X 200 (W) X 520 (H)
- Inlet Water Pressure/ Temp (Min) – 0.3 kg / cm 2 / 10°C
- Inlet Water Pressure/ Temp (Max) – 4 kg / cm 2 / 40°C
- Min./Max. Operating pH – 6.5-8.0
- Filter Cartridges – Sediment, Activated Carbon, RO, UV, UF and Post Carbon
- UV Lamp Wattage – 11 W
- Life of UV Lamp – 5000 hrs of operation
- Net Weight – 10.7 kg
- Storage capacity – 7 L
- Maximum duty cycle – 75 L/day
- Membrane Type – Thin Film Composite RO
- Booster Pump Voltage – 24 V DC
- Total power consumption – 60 W
- Input power supply – Single phase 100-250 V AC, 50-60 Hz.